No problem. I reviewed the airlink proxy code and it is a bit of effort to
get setup and configured. I personally do not use the proxy as I am just
polling the sensor every 5 minutes.

What I would do for now is just setup the weewx airlink driver with your
station and set the archive interval to 60 seconds and see how that goes.

DDJ