Has anyone successfully imported data from WeatherCat for months where
Daylight Savings Time starts or ends?

When I have tried this, I get the following type of error (example for
Oct-2017):

Cannot derive 'interval' for record timestamp: 2017-10-29 01:00:00 BST
(1509235200).

**** Raw data is not in ascending date time order.

Looking at the 7 years of data I have logged by WeatherCat, it appears that
WeatherCat does not really handle DST transitions very well. Data is
generally logging in local time.

For spring DST changes (in March for my UK based timezone), it seems
usually to jump forward by two hours at 0100 going to 0300 rather than just
one hour as you'd expect. It then tack on an hours worth of data for day 01
at the end of the month. This gives rise to the above error when the end of
the month's data is processed. However, for some reason, in my data for
2014, it does only jump forward one hour as expected and there was no extra
data logged at the end of the month.

For autumn DST changes (in October in UK timezone), it seems to jump back
an hour at 0200, so it repeats log entries for hour 0100 again. This gives
rise to the above error.

It's all a bit of a mess really; I'm not sure if its just my WeatherCat
data, or the way I configured it with Adaptive interval set true or
something else.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or do I need to work something out.