@luca You got me. Before making this configurable for the user, I set some
of the values programmatically. I forgot to move some of these static set
values from code to skin.conf.

For example I have set a static

yScaleMin = 0
yScaleMax = 103

via Code. With this, it is not possible to set a custom yScaleOffset
because it's not used if a yScaleMin or yScaleMax is set (see
https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/wiki/Configuration#general)

I will move all these programmatically set default values to the skin.conf
in the next release to give the user full control. Thank you for pointing
this out!