Good morning all, I am having a small issue with the lightning strikes. I
have an Acurite 7-n-1 sensors. On the weewx web page the lightning strikes
are not correct. Here is what the web page is showing:

When I tail the logs, here is just the part on lightning:
'lightning_distance': 7, 'lightning_strike_count': 296

Weewx.conf:

[SDR]

    # This section is for the software-defined radio driver.

    # The driver to use

    driver = user.sdr

    log_unknown_sensors = True

    log_unmapped_sensors = True

    cmd = sudo rtl_433 -M utc -F json

    [[sensor_map]]

        outTemp = temperature.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        outHumidity = humidity.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        windSpeed = wind_speed.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        windDir = wind_dir.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        UV = uv.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        rain_total = rain_total.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        radiation = lux.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        outTempBatteryStatus = battery.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        lightning_distance = strike_distance.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        lightning_strike_count = strike_count.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

        luminosity = lux.0010.AcuriteAtlasPacket

    [[deltas]]

        rain = rain_total

Hardware:

Weewx version 4.8.0

Running SDR

Any help in getting the lightning info would be great.

Thanks

Dave