Steve,

That has partially fixed the problem; I can now see gauge-data.txt is being
uploaded to your web server, though it is appearing in a different
directory to that expected by the SteelSeries Gauges javascript. I
recommend leaving the SteelsSeries gauges as is and altering
post_gauge-data.php to save gauge-data.txt to the correct directory. If you
can edit the post_gauge-data.php file on your web server and locate the
following line (circa line 28):

$json_file = "./gauge-data.txt";

then change it to read:

$json_file = "./ss/gauge-data.txt";

Save the file. Note depending on your host you may not be able to edit
files directly on the web server, you may need to edit a local copy and
then manually upload it.

No need to restart anything, the gauges should start to work again in a few
seconds.

Gary