Hello.  Moving my installation from one computer to another. Old install is
on a Raspberry Pi and the new is on a Debian container in a Proxmox virtual
setup. Did not have any luck installing using Debian instructions so I went
with the "setup.py" method. Everthing seemed to go ok but when attempting
to start weewx I am getting this error message.

Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
     self.loadServices(config_dict)
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
   File "/home/weewx/bin/weewx/engine.py", line 161, in loadServi
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
     obj = weeutil.weeutil.get_object(svc)(self, config_dict)
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
   File "/home/weewx/bin/weeutil/weeutil.py", line 1150, in get_o
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
     mod = __import__(module)
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'user.owm'
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx weewxd[6028]: weewx[6028] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 Exiting.
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx systemd[1]: weewx.service: Main process exited,
code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx systemd[1]: weewx.service: Failed with result
'exit-code'.
Sep 21 00:17:00 Weewx systemd[1]: weewx.service: Consumed 89ms CPU time.

I see that its looking for a certain module but I do not know how to
install said module.  hopefully this is an easy fix.
The under lying OS is Debian 10 with all current updates.