On 24/09/2022, Scott Danville <scott.danvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can WeeWx generate a constantly updated .png graphic to be used on a
> weather site such as the one shown hear?
> If it does not, can this feature be added?

That looks similar to the ouput of wxgraphic. A php script that
generates a png file from clientraw.txt. It returns a png file upon a
server request to wxgraphic.php. You obviously still need a web facing
server that can hadle php files, and that's not located in the Czech
Republic.!

https://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/plugins.php
https://saratoga-weather.org/legacy-scripts/wxgraphic_6.3.zip

The files origins are available via the  web archive.
https://web.archive.org/web/20130105094954/http://scripts.anolecomputer.com/wxgraphic/

Back in 2018 I was playing around with it and got it working with a
WL_stickertags file which provides suitable data via a cheetah
template, for an australian site.

https://www.australiawx.net/instructions.php

I co-opted that templates output but somethings changed in the
intervening years ... ie:-  it needs tweaking to work again.

Interested? If so I'll spend some time on it, it's currently raining so...

--

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie