I’m on 3.9.1 and am seeing the failure to publish as well. Mine started as the
first update after midnight on Oct 5. So they changed something at their end,
as I was asleep at that time.

Just restarted everything based on the earlier email to the list, no success
(and I didn’t expect it either).

    David