Added both commas or semicolons and get the following result between
variables in wxgraphic_weewx.txt.tmpl
The new default, just a space between variables, renders no graphic.
*How do I get the data to fill in the appropriate location in the
wxgraphic?*
*This is what I get with either commas or semicolons between variables in *
wxgraphic_weewx.txt.tmpl
[image: download.png]