Hello, I would not yet call myself a beginner Python programmer, but having
fallen from the nest too many times to count – I am ready to fly! I have a
question about code structure as it relates to Weewx and Python on the
Raspberry Pi (3B+, PiOS). Here’s the setup; one outdoor unit sends frequent
data packets (wind, rain), another (separate) outdoor unit sends infrequent
packets (temperature, pressure, humidity, particle count), indoor Pi
receives outdoor packets and acquires additional data (temperature,
pressure). The data link is based on the nRF24L01+ which can hold two or
three messages before losing anything.

My thinking is that I need to code a driver in Python that acquires the
incoming data packets and assembles a new LOOP packet to send to Weewx upon
receipt of data message from an outdoor unit. I have coded this block in as
interrupt service routine. I understand the need to modify the
weewx.engine.StdPrint service to agree with my data structure. What I do
not understand is how to send this data as a LOOP packet to the
weewx.engine.MyPrint service. Any helpful words or links would be
appreciated. Thanks for your patience and assistance.