Another option that I have tested in the past is to setup your Pi with
MySQL/MariaDB and WeeWX to perform the archive activities only. Then setup
WeeWX on another machine on the network, using the Pi database connection
to just run the stdreport function.

That way you collect and hold the data on your Pi and use another machine
to query and render the html/reports.