It was recommended somewhere to stick with the wview_extended schema.  I
used extraTemp1 ... extraTemp7 and extraHumi1 ... extraHumi7 for the
conditions inside my 3 enclosures to check for overheating for example on
extremely hot days; it seems that the barometer is wrong by a little now; I
suspect that the temperatures inside the enclosures are being used for part
of the calculation of the barometer as well as the pressure; it should only
depend on the outside temperature I think !!!!

I could always just modify the schema; I know how to do that; but could
someone either explain why the wview_extended schema  is so special or
point me to the right way to do this please?