Tom Keffer <tkef...@gmail.com> writes:

> If you provide almanac_time, then it looks them up in the database.
> Otherwise, it uses the last time stamp in the database.
>
> If the database is not available, then it defaults to 15°C and 1010 mbar.

I am curious about the rationale for 1010, vs 1013.25.  And, barometric
vs station pressur for sunrise, or maybe it's really surface pressure at
the tangent point.   But I get it that this delta is in the weeds, vs
980 and 1030 maybe being detectably different.

I have not attempted to average my pressures over multiple years to see
if that comes out at the standard pressure, which would be a blend of a
"average is different from standard" signal and calibration error.