I have the fix. I realized that I was actually sending EMPTY messages to
ALL of these from WEEWX - WindGuru is THE ONLY SITE that rejects the empty
messages of all of the below! LOL

Met WOW
Windy
PWSWeather
Wunderground
WindGuru
Awekas
OWM
Meteoservices
WeatherCloud
Weather365
CWOP

When I originally set up weewx a couple years ago and I had this issue and
this was the original fix - I was bummed that my complaints about it had
never been addressed. The source code I include in the .zip file below is
an older version from Matt I think it was .54b or the like...

Having remembered the issue is an old problem with the interceptor driver -
I haven't had the chance to debug it yet but will at some point - in any
event, note the attached zip file which has a readme included I wrote which
states:

"This is a workaround/fix for an issue with intercepting AmbientWeather
console messages using the Interceptor driver for the WS-2902C model
weather (and possibly similar models):

The latest interceptor integration has a file which I have renamed
interceptor.py.new.bad, a copy is in this .zip file. This ends up
causing all of the data sent to various weather web sites to actually
be an empty message! The older interceptor.py file which is included
here (renamed to interceptor.py.old.good), still works.

Just rename the interceptor.py.old.good file as interceptor.py and
place it in:

"/usr/share/weewx/user"  (that last directory is NOT misspelled)

(You might want to rename the old (newer) interceptor.py that
is already there on your machine first for your comfort level).

Note, there will be several messages in the log about "unrecognized
parameters" when using this driver, but those are the more esoteric
weather station details that are typically not used - and those
messages can be ignored, unless you want to update weewx and the
DB schema to also handle those."