I recently upgrade my venerable WH1080 sensor to the WH65B sensor array.
I'm grabbing data directly using the SDR driver.  Just having trouble
nailing down the correct sensor mapping for the lux values being reported.

I'm looking at this post -
https://groups.google.com/g/weewx-user/c/7ouux0bviRE/m/u46MyYN5BQAJ, which
lead me to believe there should be a field called illuminance which maps to
the illuminance group which sets the units to be lux.  It sounds like there
might have been a column called luminosity in the schema at one point but
it was replaced with illuminance?

My database is using the extended schema but is still showing only a
luminosity column and has no illuminance column.  I've just run a clean
install on a spare Pi and I'm seeing the same column names as my main
system.

Contemplating whether I add a new column called illuminance or assign the
existing luminosity column to the illuminance group so that correct units
get applied.  I'd appreciate any recommendations on which is the safer path
regarding things working cleanly with future upgrades.

Appreciate your assistance!
David