I have, for some years, used the Seasons skin as a base for two of the
skins I employ for my weewx setup. I have just noticed that the date part
of the datestamp at the top left of the main page is in (what I think of
as) British format - DD/MM/YYYY. I am sure that it has always been that way
and I have 'looked through it'. Since I am located on the other side of the
pond, I would prefer to display it in US format (MM/DD/YYYY). Is there an
easy way of doing this within the skin code?