Update on a revised twi.py.  Changing the genLoopPacket "tags" from
"pressure" to "altimeter"  from values parsed  from the station reports did
the trick.  After some previous changes from strings to binary strings,
there was a bug with how wind_dir values were parsed so I fixed that, too.
After a few more days of testing, I'll submit a PR.