I am looking into the process for converting my Davis weather archive files to
be imported into weewx.   If I'm not mistaken, Davis WeatherLink stores the
timestamps in local time in the .wlk files.  Accordingly, the application
wlkReader creates a csv file also in the same local time format.

The import config file used by the utility wee-import provides an option
raw_datetime_format for defining the text date/time format in the csv input
file.  Although I don't see it explicitly discussed in the Utilities Guide, is
there a format code which can be use in this option which applies a UTC offset
conversion to the supplied local time?  If so can you give an example of its
usage?  Otherwise the only other option I see is to manually convert the times
in the input csv files to UTC prior to importing.  I'm sure I am not the first
user to encounter this issue!  My thanks in advance.