So I decided to change MQTTSubscribe from extraTemp1 and 2 (&3) to
extraTemp4 & 5 .  This necessitated that I also change the Seasons skins to
go from extraTemp1, 2, 3 to extraTemp4, 5, 6 . To do this I changed
skin.conf as well as

current.inc, hilo.inc, statistics.inc and index.html.tmpl .  Note that what
might look like a comment with the # in front of it (such as #if
$day.extraTemp3.has_data ) is a conditional or preprocessor statement so
those have to be changed.  There is probably a way to do that in weewx.conf
but I took the simple way out.