*To display the data, I simply added the observation title from my sensor
map to the "station_observations" string in the weewx.conf file.*

*Since I was able to change the name of the observation (i.e. luminosity to
Brightness) I was hoping the data could also be formatted.  I included
snippets from my weewx.conf file that shows how I got the information to
show up on the belchertown screen.*

*Regards,*
*Wayne*

station_observations = "barometer","dewpoint","outHumidity","rain", "
luminosity", "UV", "cloud_cover", "windBatteryStatus"
[[sensor_map]]
        outTemp = air_temperature.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        outHumidity = relative_humidity.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        pressure = station_pressure.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        lightning_strikes = lightning_strike_count.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        avg_distance = lightning_strike_avg_distance.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        outTempBatteryStatus = battery.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        windSpeed = wind_speed.ST-00105xxx.rapid_wind
        windDir = wind_direction.ST-00105xxx.rapid_wind
        luminosity = illuminance.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        UV = uv.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        rain = rain_accumulated.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        windBatteryStatus = battery.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        radiation = solar_radiation.ST-00105xxx.obs_st
        lightningXXX = distance.ST-00105xxx.evt_strike
        lightningYYY = energy.ST-00105xxx.evt_strike
[[[Labels]]]
            # Users frequently change the labels for these observation types
            [[[[Generic]]]]
                  windBatteryStatus = Battery
                  luminosity    = Brightness
                # inHumidity     = Inside Humidity