Yes, those graphs. Thank you, I’ll give that a try

Ed Hainsworth
ewhainswo...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2023, at 06:48, gjr80 <gjroder...@gmail.com> wrote:

By 'SteelSeries gauges graphs' I presume you mean the graphs that appear when you mouseover the gauge faces. If so you should be able to change the units used in the plots by changing the unit group settings in weewx.conf [StdReport] [[SteelSeries]]. The default settings should look something like:

[StdReport]
    [[SteelSeries]]
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude = foot  # foot or meter
                group_pressure = hPa   # hPa, inHg or mbar
                group_rain = mm        # mm or inch
                group_rainRate = mm_per_hour   # mm_per_hour or inch_per_hour
                group_speed = km_per_hour      # km_per_hour, mile_per_hour,
                                               # meter_per_second or knot
                group_temperature = degree_C   # degree_C or degree_F

To change the temperature to display in Fahrenheit change degree_C to degree_F, save the file and on the next report cycle the temperature based plots should change to display Fahrehnheit. You can change any of the unit group settings to suit, but note the SteelSeries gauges only support a limited subset of the available WeeWX units.

Note that change to these unit groups will also change the units appearing in the gauge-data.txt file used by the SteelSeries gauges, this is fine but you will find the default unit displayed on the gauges will be as set above (which probably suits).

Gary