The Seasons skin "autoprovisions", which means that if there is any recent
data for an observation type, it is automatically included in
`current.inc`, using a standard format.

In your case, you want to customize outTemp, so you will have to remove it
from the autoprovisioning list, then include it manually. Here's how to do
this.

In the Season's skin.conf, you will see an option called
`observations_current`. It looks something like this:

*    observations_current = outTemp, heatindex, windchill, ...*
Remove `outTemp`, so it looks like this:

*    observations_current = heatindex, windchill, ...*
Now go into `current.inc` and add it back in. Look for this code.

*#for $x in $observations  #if $getVar('year.%s.has_data' % $x)    #if $x
== 'barometer'      <tr>        <td
class="label">$obs.label.barometer</td>        <td
class="data">$current.barometer ($trend.barometer.formatted)</td>

*    #elif $x == 'windSpeed'*
*      ...*

 Note how it has a special case for 'barometer', 'windSpeed' and other
observation types. You want to do something similar for 'outTemp'. When
you're done, it will look something like this:

*#for $x in $observations  #if $getVar('year.%s.has_data' % $x)    #if $x
== 'barometer'      <tr>        <td
class="label">$obs.label.barometer</td>        <td
class="data">$current.barometer ($trend.barometer.formatted)</td>

$trend(time_delta=86400).outTemp.format("%+.1f"))</td></td>
    # elif $x == 'windSpeed'

You've manually added specialized formatting for outTemp.

Do something similar for any other  variables you want to customize

Hope that helps.

-tk