You didn't say which os you're using, but one option would be to generate
the same input that other drivers already use, and simply reuse an existing
weewx driver designed for a different vendor.

For example - the WeatherFlow UDP driver listens for broadcasts that meet
the published WeatherFlow UDP API (basically you want to simply broadcast
JSON-formatted data).   If you could emit your data the same way and stick
with the WF UDP API format, you could just use that existing driver to get
your data into weewx with no weewx coding required.

I have a super-minimal simulator tool in python (link)
<https://github.com/vinceskahan/wfudptools> that you could perhaps use as a
starting point for one way to emit the expected UDP.  The WF API is (here)
<https://weatherflow.github.io/Tempest/api/udp/v171/> if you wanted to see
what that vendor's station broadcasts.  If you can get your data out of
your logger and broadcast UDP meeting their API, you probably could connect
the dots.

Just a thought.  I'm sure you could follow similar paths to reuse other
weewx drivers.