Yesterday my Belchertown skin version 1.2 on weewx 4.10.2 stopped
generating graphs.  With debug turned on, there are no error messages.
Before yesterday everything was working perfectly for months, no recent
changes on my end.  It appears that the Belchertown skin may  access some
other internet resources to generate its graphs - might one of those have
changed?