Hi all,

I've just upgraded my weewx instance to the latest Belchertown skin v 1.31 and I have this error in syslog...

May 18 20:55:24 metoffice weewx[7013] INFO user.belchertown: Observation lightning_strike_count is using unit count that returns %d for StringFormat, rather than float point decimal format value - using 0 as rounding May 18 20:55:24 metoffice weewx[7013] message repeated 2 times: [ INFO user.belchertown: Observation lightning_strike_count is using unit count that returns %d for StringFormat, rather than float point decimal format value - using 0 as rounding]

any help appreciated.

thanks

Tim