Hi,

I have done many successful installations of weewx on raspberry pi and I
previously installed weewx on MacOS successfully. About a month ago, the
MacOS station stopped reporting so I have been troubleshooting it. I can't
figure out what is going on because I am very poor with python. Can anyone
give me any suggestions? I have tried to remove and reinstall python3 using
brew - currently version 3.10.8 is running when I type 'python3 --version'.

I also updated weewx to 4.10.2 and from what i can see everything is
installed and working, including all dependencies. But still when I
run 'sudo python3 ./bin/weewxd weewx.conf' I get python errors. Please can
someone see below and give me any suggestions? Thank you

apple@Mac-mini weewx % sudo python3 ./bin/weewxd weewx.conf
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/local/Cellar/python@3.10/3.10.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/logging/config.py",

line 565, in configure
    handler = self.configure_handler(handlers[name])
  File
"/usr/local/Cellar/python@3.10/3.10.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/logging/config.py",

line 723, in configure_handler
    klass = self.resolve(cname)
  File
"/usr/local/Cellar/python@3.10/3.10.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/logging/config.py",

line 383, in resolve
    name = s.split('.')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/./bin/weewxd", line 249, in <module>
    main()
  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/./bin/weewxd", line 98, in main
    weeutil.logger.setup(options.log_label, config_dict)
  File "/Users/Shared/weewx/bin/weeutil/logger.py", line 139, in setup
    logging.config.dictConfig(log_dict)
  File
"/usr/local/Cellar/python@3.10/3.10.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/logging/config.py",

line 811, in dictConfig
    dictConfigClass(config).configure()
  File
"/usr/local/Cellar/python@3.10/3.10.8/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.10/lib/python3.10/logging/config.py",

line 572, in configure
    raise ValueError('Unable to configure handler '
ValueError: Unable to configure handler 'rotate'
apple@Mac-mini weewx %