It is possible the error is to do with the first records in your archive
rather than the latest, though this would only likely be the case if your
NOAA format files have never been generated (otherwise the 2023 NOAA year
would currently be being generated, and since you are using WeeWX v3.9.2 I
assume you have data from 2022 or earlier). Let's hold of making changes to
your data just yet.

Could you stop WeeWX, edit weewx.conf, set debug = 1 then save weewx.conf.
Then delete all of the neowx generated NOAA format files (*.txt) on your
WeeWX system, they should be somewhere under /var/www/html/weewx, possibly
under neowx/NOAA (this depends on the neowx skin). This will force WeeWX to
regenerate all of the neowx NOAA format files. Finally, restart WeeWX and
take a log extract showing the full WeeWX startup and the first few report
generation cycles - capturing the full WeeWX startup is important, it
contains a lot of WeeWX config info. This wiki page
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user#the-system-log>

has tips on how to get a good (and complete) log extract if you are having
problems.

Gary
On Wednesday, 7 June 2023 at 13:26:45 UTC+2 mihec wrote:

> I agree with you, maybe there was some date misalignment after fresh
> install. I've attached the syslog just after the weewx start.
> I do have 1-minute archiving interval.
> Is it possible to simply remove first few entries in the database perhaps?
> I don't mind losing first few hours.
>
> Thanks.
> torek, 6. junij 2023 ob 13:04:00 UTC+2 je oseba gjr80 napisala:
>
>> I am away from home so cannot help with the locale issue, Tom or others
>> may have some insights. It does not appear to be related to the
>> meanmax/wind issue.
>>
>> I still think that something is causing WeeWX to see future dated
>> records, or more precisely, the current record during a report cycle is not
>> being seen as the most recent record. If 20:43 was the time of your most
>> recent archive record I am guessing you are using a very short archive
>> period, say one minute? From the short log extract it appears that WeeWX is
>> handling this OK, but it would be better to see a longer log extract,
>> preferably following a WeeWX restart so we can see the full WeeWX startup.
>> Could you restart WeeWX and then post a log extract showing the full WeeWX
>> startup and then say, at least 10 or so archive intervals.
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Monday, 5 June 2023 at 20:52:36 UTC+2 mihec wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gary,
>>> thanks for you quick response!
>>> I checked for the latest date in my database and it seems I have no such
>>> records:
>>>
>>> pi@raspberrypi:~/database $ sqlite3 weewx.sdb
>>> SQLite version 3.16.2 2017-01-06 16:32:41
>>> Enter ".help" for usage hints.
>>>
>>> sqlite> SELECT datetime(MAX(dateTime), 'unixepoch', 'localtime') FROM
>>> archive;
>>> 2023-06-05 20:43:00