here is me commands in terminal . trying to plus 12.1 missing mm  in 17
july  total rainfall

metfm@metfm:~$ sudo sqlite3 /var/weewx/weewx.sdb
[sudo] password for metfm:
SQLite version 3.34.1 2021-01-20 14:10:07
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> select datetime, datetime(dateTime, 'unixepoch','localtime'), rain
from archive where dateTime > 1686881600 and dateTime <= 1686981600
   ...> update archive set rain=12.6 where dateTime = 1686975900
   ...> .quit
   ...>
metfm@metfm:~$ sudo wee_database --rebuild-daily --from=2023-06-17
--to=2023-06-17
[sudo] password for metfm:
Using configuration file /etc/weewx/weewx.conf
Using database binding 'wx_binding', which is bound to database
'archive_sqlite'
Daily summary for 2023-06-17 will be rebuilt.
Proceed (y/n)? y
Rebuilding daily summaries in database 'weewx.sdb' ...
Processed 276 records to rebuild 1 daily summary in 0.12 seconds
Rebuild of daily summaries in database 'weewx.sdb' complete
metfm@metfm:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/weewx start
Starting weewx (via systemctl): weewx.service.
metfm@metfm:~$

something missing? something im doing wrong? the exetra mm never shows in
weewx restarting and updating.

Στις Σάββατο 17 Ιουνίου 2023 στις 12:11:40 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Stefanos
Kalaitzis έγραψε: