Hi all, I'm late to the party here. I've tried James-76 solution but still
no charts. No errors in syslog, I did have to add the line    <script
type='text/javascript'
src='//code.highcharts.com/10.3.3/modules/solid-gauge.js'></script>  as it
didn't exist in my header.html.tmpl file - which seems a little suspicious

Cheers
Colin
41south.nz