Thank you for informations and link to sample site. Looks like i will stick with my solution with rest api builded directly on mysql weewx database. It is slow on raspberry pi but it is usable.

And thank you for your work on Weewx it is excelent software.

Dňa 21. 7. 2023 o 22:32 užívateľ Tom Keffer <tkef...@gmail.com> napísal:

Unfortunately, WeeRT doesn't offer any way to import historical data.

Even if it did, I don't think it would satisfy your use requirements. It only allows you to look at past data up to the present time, not random months. It also has primitive statistics, compared to WeeWX. Sample site: http://www.threefools.org:3000/

It was built as an experiment in real-time systems, but I haven't worked on it in a long time.

I would suggest Grafana to do the visualizations you want.