After running into major issues with my LTE router in my RV, weewx and
Belchertown w/ MQTT are up and running :)
Check it out here: https://t.ly/4icFe

My RV router is actually a serious professional LTE router which can
provide GPS data, too (once I have a GPs receiver installed).
Now, I still have to figure out how to push the GPS data into weewx db and
have weewx use it for the weather forecasts using aeris within the
Belchertown skin.
Since I have MQTT already working and my router can send the GPS data as
MQTT packages, maybe that is a way to do so.
In weewx.conf the long, latitude and altitude are specified. Is there a way
to not update these in the weewx.conf, but have them read from the db and
considered accordingly?

Thanks for brainstorming this with me ;)

TIA,
Stefan