Hello,
I am running Weewx 4.10.2 on a Raspberry Pi and my weather station is
an EcoWitt HP2551AE_Pro_V1.8.0.
>From time to time, I lose the values of many sensors (outside temperature,
external humidity, pression...). But I have no log in weewx.log that
indicate this issue. Why? How can I get a log each time a sensor fails?

In my /etc/weewx.conf, I have

```
debug = 1
# Whether to log successful operations

log_success = True

# Whether to log unsuccessful operations

log_failure = True
```

NB. It probably makes sense I lose all those sensors at the same time
because it's a 7 in 1 sensor stuff (or something like that).