I noticed I had this configuration line in weewx.conf. What are those
services? Is that a shortcut name?

restful_services = S, d, S, a, n, R, g, y
or
restful_services = x, x, S, d, S, a, o, n, R, g, y

I just commented the line...
It solved an exception I was getting - though I'm not sure it's totally
related yet (probably indirectly), I've messed up my config trying to add
the Mastodon extension...

Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__: Caught unrecoverable
exception:
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Empty module
name
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Traceback
(most recent call last):
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewxd", line 148, in main
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      engine =
weewx.engine.StdEngine(config_dict)
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 93, in __init__
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
 self.loadServices(config_dict)
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 161, in loadServices
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      obj =
weeutil.weeutil.get_object(svc)(self, config_dict)
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weeutil/weeutil.py", line 1335, in get_object
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      mod =
__import__(module)
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  ValueError:
Empty module name
Aug 27 14:19:08 vegan weewx[1268] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Exiting.
Aug 27 14:21:40 vegan weewx[1461]: Stopping weewx weather system: weewx not
running....