Hi Again,
    At one point setting up this solar panel monitor I thought I
wanted group_delta_time,
but weewx failed to start when I used it.  I grepped through all the weewx
.py, .conf, and .tmpl files and it doesn't show up.  Did it get dropped, or
is it new for v5?  I ended up not needing it, just pointing out the issue.
I'm looking in 4.10.2.  I checked 4.2, not there either.

Thx, Chris