Here is the config file:

[StdReport]

    # Where the skins reside, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    SKIN_ROOT = /etc/weewx/skins

    # Where the generated reports should go, relative to WEEWX_ROOT
    HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

    # The database binding indicates which data should be used in reports.
    data_binding = wx_binding

    [[StandardReport]]
        # See the customizing guide to change the units, plot types and line
        # colors, modify the fonts, display additional sensor data, and
other
        # customizations. Many of those changes can be made here by
overriding
        # parameters, or by modifying templates within the skin itself.

        # The StandardReport uses the 'Standard' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Bootstrap
        enable = True
        lang = fr

    #    [[wxobs]]
    #        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/wxobs
    #        skin = wxobs

    [[SeasonsReport]]
        # The SeasonsReport uses the 'Seasons' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Seasons
        enable = false

    [[SmartphoneReport]]
        # The SmartphoneReport uses the 'Smartphone' skin, and the images
and
        # files are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Smartphone
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = public_html/smartphone

    [[MobileReport]]
        # The MobileReport uses the 'Mobile' skin, and the images and files
        # are placed in a dedicated subdirectory.
        skin = Mobile
        enable = false
        HTML_ROOT = public_html/mobile

    [[Bootstrap-en]]
        skin = Bootstrap
        enable = true
        lang = en
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/en

    [[Bootstrap]]
        skin = Bootstrap
        enable = true
        lang = fr
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx

        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_speed = km_per_hour

    #            [[[LiveGauges]]]

    #                [[[[windSpeed]]]]
    #                    maxvalue = 100
    #                    splitnumber = 5
    #                    lineColorUntil = 75

    #                [[[[windGust]]]]
    #                    maxvalue = 160
    #                    splitnumber = 8
    #                    lineColorUntil = 75

    [[lastrain]]
        skin = lastrain
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/lastrain

    [[AirLinkReport]]
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/weewx/airlink
        enable = true
        skin = airlink

    [[FTP]]
(...)

    [[RSYNC]]
        # rsync'ing to a webserver is treated as just another report
        skin = Rsync
        delete = 0

    [[Defaults]]

        # Which language to use for all reports. Not all skins support all
languages.
        # You can override this for individual reports.
        lang = en

        # Which unit system to use for all reports. Choices are 'us',
'metric', or 'metricwx'.
        # You can override this for individual reports.
        unit_system = us

        [[[Units]]]
            # Option "unit_system" above sets the general unit system, but
overriding specific unit
            # groups is possible. These are popular choices. Uncomment and
set as appropriate.
            # NB: The unit is always in the singular. I.e., 'mile_per_hour',
            # NOT 'miles_per_hour'
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                # group_altitude     = meter              # Options are
'foot' or 'meter'
                # group_pressure     = mbar               # Options are
'inHg', 'mmHg', 'mbar', or 'hPa'
                # group_rain         = mm                 # Options are
'inch', 'cm', or 'mm'
                # group_rainrate     = mm_per_hour        # Options are
'inch_per_hour', 'cm_per_hour', or 'mm_per_hour'
                # The following line is used to keep the above lines
indented properly.
                # It can be ignored.
                unused = unused

            # Uncommenting the following section frequently results in more
            # attractive formatting of times and dates, but may not work in
            # your locale.
            [[[[TimeFormats]]]]
                # day        = %H:%M
                # week       = %H:%M on %A
                # month      = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                # year       = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                # rainyear   = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                # current    = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                # ephem_day  = %H:%M
                # ephem_year = %d-%b-%Y %H:%M
                # The following line is used to keep the above lines
indented properly.
                # It can be ignored.
                unused = unused

        [[[Labels]]]
            # Users frequently change the labels for these observation types
            [[[[Generic]]]]
                # inHumidity     = Inside Humidity
                # inTemp         = Inside Temperature
                # outHumidity    = Outside Humidity