OK. Clean install with careful model settings, etc. Working 100%
Awesomeness!
Thanks for this - I've been wanting to use it for years but always some
distraction. I've referred many others to WeeWx.
Being able to devote an inovato Quadra to the project keeps the setup
neater.
The HTML page looks nice.