If you followed the directions at the top of your file, you're almost
there. Now you need to make sure your new type is put in the archive
record. Do this by adding it to the list of types under [StdWXCalculate]:

[StdWXCalculate]
    [[Calculations]]
        # How to calculate derived quantities.  Possible values are:
        #  hardware        - use the value provided by hardware
        #  software        - use the value calculated by weewx
        #  prefer_hardware - use value provide by hardware if available,
        #                      otherwise use value calculated by weewx

        wetbulb_t = software

For details, see the section *Including in loop packets and archive records
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/xtypes#including-in-loop-packets-and-archive-records>*
in
the wiki entry.

One other thing: the spelling is "wetbulb", not "wetbulp".