I am a happy Weex user,,, open source that allows easy customization. Thank
you to all those who contributed to this. I have no questions. But for
those who are interested in how I "publish" Weewx data, here is an
unfinished website in Dutch about our life and hoby's. Six pages about
weather, forecast and how I did "build" the weather pages. those pages are
in Dutch and English