Thanks for getting in touch Vince.  It seems like there may be a few challenges
to overcome before I get there.  I was just scratching around your repo when
you messaged so good timing. A couple quick questions while I have you:

 - What would be a good base container to start building on top of? Should I
use one of the existing weewx containers (mitct02, jgoerzen, felddy etc) and
modify the Dockerfile or start with something like fresh like alpine or Debian?
 - I would like to avoid a privilege container to access the SDR/usb.  Would it
be possible to serve the SDR up remotely via ser2net and the container access
and consume via TCP? I wasn’t sure if there was a weewx plugin that could
consume Davis packets via TCP. This could make life simpler and a more secure
container.

Thanks again.