I'm not in a position to test right now.
I would try to merge the compose file from network with the main one. Try to
define the MacVLan in the main compose.

If I remember correctly, I separated both because I needed this second network
with other containers too.

Sorry, I'm moving home at the moment and not setup yet 😅