Hi:

I currently have weewx installed on a couple of Raspberry Pis (one dealing with indoor sensors and another with outdoor sensors) using 1-Wire devices, DSB1820 sensors, 1-Wire rain gauge, 1-Wire Wind direction and speed, etc.

I am wondering if v5 will support 1-Wire devices and if so what driver to use.

Thanks