Thanks, Vince, I just figured that out by trying to "dig grattans.org" from
the weewx server and getting nothing. I had been messing with webmin,
making some network changes, and somehow the name server reference wasn't
correct. Sorry for the panic and much appreciated for the fast reply.
Cheers,
Bob