Rob sent me a copy of his database, and I've had a chance to look at it.

Everything seems to be working properly. It's just that he has a lot of
wind from the NE. Take a look at the date 3-Dec-2022, which is typical.
Here's a histogram of wind direction. Note that this is just windDir, and
it is not being weighted by windSpeed, which would require a 2-d histogram.
Don't know how to do that in Excel.

[image: image.png]

The vast majority of directions are in the (0,15) range. WeeWX calculated
the vector wind direction for this date as 28.9º, which seems about right.

-tk