Hello all,

I attempted to install MQTT for real time data of my weather station using
this guide. However, it doesn't want to connect to the server and I wanted
to disable it for the time being. I commented out all the lines associated
with it but when I run wee_reports I get the following error. I'm wondering
what I need to do to restore my weather station's status as now I just see
that it can't connect to it on the webpage.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/reportengine.py", line 197, in run
    obj.start()
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/reportengine.py", line 385, in start
    self.run()
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 169, in run
    ngen = self.generate(gen_dict[section_name], section_name, self.gen_ts)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 229, in generate
    ngen += self.generate(section[subsection], subsection, gen_ts)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 229, in generate
    ngen += self.generate(section[subsection], subsection, gen_ts)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 321, in generate
    searchList = self._getSearchList(encoding, timespan,
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/cheetahgenerator.py", line 415, in
_getSearchList
    search_list += obj.get_extension_list(timespan, db_lookup)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/user/belchertown.py", line 2015, in
get_extension_list
    if self.generator.skin_dict["Extras"]["mqtt_websockets_host_kiosk"] !=
"":
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 554, in
__getitem__
    val = dict.__getitem__(self, key)
KeyError: 'mqtt_websockets_host_kiosk'

How can I get rid of the mqtt_websockers_host_kiosk?
Thanks.