Hello

Let's see if someone can give me some idea of where to look for this small
problem.

Pi OS Lite + new weewx installation (setup.py) + Belchertown skin +
matthewwall sftp extension

I installed Apache and I can see the weewx website locally in my browser,
the template is updated every 5 minutes and everything is correct!

The data is uploaded correctly every 5 minutes to the hosting (IONOS) but
it takes another 5 minutes for the website to display the updated data,
which means there is a 10-minute delay.
Example: at 11:02 I see the data for 9:55, when the data for 11:00 has
actually already been uploaded to the hosting.

I spoke with my hosting and they told me everything was fine.
In my old installation and uploading the data via FTP this did not happen
to me. As of January 1, my hosting requires me to upload data via SFTP.

I don't have very extensive knowledge of Linux, I am a very basic user of
following guides and learning. Any idea will be welcome.

Thank you and Happy Holidays
Oscar Galvan