* On 2024 06 Jan 07:22 -0600, Tom Keffer wrote:
> Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not sure where "cn" came from. We'll
> change it to 'zh".

Perhaps the confusion stems from .cn being a top level domain:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cn

There are so many of these things that it is easy to get things mixed
up.  i18n is still something we in the western world are slowly working
toward getting right.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB