I think it is possible but not worth the hassle (for non-developers like
me).

The api reports wind gust, so there should be a way to create an
extra row in the forecast_table.inc (and maybe more) files from the
weewx-forecast extension.

#v+
{
      "dt": 1705082400,
      "main": {
        "temp": 267.72,
        "feels_like": 264.07,
        "temp_min": 267.72,
        "temp_max": 267.72,
        "pressure": 1034,
        "sea_level": 1034,
        "grnd_level": 890,
        "humidity": 67,
        "temp_kf": 0
      },
      "weather": [
        {
          "id": 800,
          "main": "Clear",
          "description": "clear sky",
          "icon": "01n"
        }
      ],
      "clouds": {
        "all": 2
      },
      "wind": {
        "speed": 2.21,
        "deg": 198,
        "gust": 2.38
      },
      "visibility": 10000,
      "pop": 0,
      "sys": {
        "pod": "n"
      },
      "dt_txt": "2024-01-12 18:00:00"
    }
#v-

-dominic

Nicholas Waton <nicholas.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you!

Is there a way to show forecasted wind gusts?
I am using the OWM forecast.