I'm trying to get my head round the auto scaling of temp / dew point  with
the SteelSeries gauges using RTGD. The most appropriate range for my
location is -10ºC to +25ºC, however I have set it to -10 to +30 in
gauges.js to push the 0ºC location to the left of the gauge. For some
reason it keeps auto scaling to -20ºC to +15ºC, I assume this is due to the
other readings that could be displayed on the dew point gauge? As far as I
can see there are no values of -20ºC or any value showing up as N/A.

I only want the dew point gauge to display dew point, and I've removed the
selector buttons. Is it possible to stop RTGD generating the additional
values for the dew point gauge? You can see the scaling issue
here: https://www.360shetland.co.uk/weather/live.html

Another problem is I have disabled inside temp and humidity but they are
still showing up on the popup graphs. The graphs are generated using the
SteelSeries skin but the other outputs are disabled, it only generates the
graphs and not the html or gauge-data.txt.