I read the upgrade guide and the change log. I have a very stable
installation running on 4.10.2. All the directory and weewx user changes
look a bit scary to me because I have site specific python scripts in
weewx/user directory that read and format Scripps buoy RSS feeds.

Any  guess how hard of time I'll have for the upgrade now that weewx has
shown up in apt upgrade list?