I needed to replace my Tempest Weatherflow device. I followed their
instructions (below). The Tempest app, my TidByt, and my wfpiconsole all
worked without adjustments.

WeeWX seems to not be picking up the change. It has been a long time since
I installed/configured weewx and I'm not sure what I need to adjust based
on the below steps to replace the old one with the new one showing under
the old ST-xxxxxxxx reference in the Tempest settings . I am running weewx
on a Raspberry Pi.

Any thoughts on what to troubleshoot/adjust?
- David

Steps followed as provided by Weatherflow support:
*Connecting the new device to your station Hub*
Use the app to connect your new device to your station Hub. There is a
'Replace Device' button in the app which will swap the new device in the
old device's place. This will preserve the device data history. Please
follow these instructions carefully...

   1. Turn on the new device. The LED should eventually slowly blink green,
   indicating it is in pairing mode. If the LED does not stay blinking green,
   press and hold the LED button until it flashes to reset the device.
   2. Open the app, go to Settings > Stations > (choose your station) >
   Manage Devices > (select the device you are replacing) > Advanced > Replace
   Device.
   3. The new device will appear on screen, choose the new device to finish
   connecting it.
   4. The LED on the base of the Tempest should flash green and then go
   out, indicating it has successfully paired to the Hub. Then you can check
   the app for current observation data.

Note: The new device will retain the old device's name (which may be
defaulted to the old serial number). You can rename the new device: go to
settings > stations > choose your station > manage devices > choose the
Tempest device > tap the name to edit.